Gradient Zone Compression Technology
The FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve uses Patent Pending Compression Zones to relieve Plantar Fascia pain and other foot pain relief. It gently lifts the Plantar Fascia (under-foot support structure) and helps move fluids and blood out of the foot and heel to reduce swelling and pain. Keeping the Plantar Fascia gently stretched with increased blood flow to damaged tissue, the feet and heels will have less pain and inflammation.
6 Zones of Compression
FS6 has 6 zones of compression built into each sleeve that supports foot structure and increases the blood flow needed for healing.
Medical Grade Footcare
- Reduces Pain and Discomfort
- Increases Circulation
- Reduces Inflammation
- Stabilizes Muscle Tissue
- Promotes Plantar Fasciitis Healing
Gradient Compression Technology
To treat Plantar Fasciitis pain, FS6 zone compression stretches the plantar fascia, thereby preventing further damage with movement and after rest. The FS6 Compression Foot Sleeves compress the veins in your foot to help circulation improve and thus recover faster. The compression zones go from gradual to moderate to firm in a coordinated effort to promote better circulation in and out of the damaged areas. This allows the tissue to be supplied with freshly oxygenated blood for faster recovery, resulting in less swelling and less discomfort for those suffering from heel, arch and foot pain. FS6 is a perfect adjunct to a Doctor/Therapist regimen of treatment that may include anti-inflammatory drugs, stretching and bracing.
Who Wears FS6
- People with Heel Pain, Arch Pain or Swollen Feet: FS6 Compression Foot Sleeves provide relief from standing and walking all day. They can be used a preventive measure when worn in shoes or under socks.
- Athletes: FS6 Compression Foot Sleeves increase blood flow to damaged foot tissue, therefore increasing oxygen and decreasing lactic acid build up. This makes recovery faster and allows athletes to return to normal sports and exercise sooner. FS6 is also a perfect support during activity for preventative benefit.
- People with Plantar Fasciitis: FS6 can be worn continuously day and night. Sleeping with the FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve reduces morning heel pain, promotes faster healing and reduces the need for a bulky night splint.
- Older Adults: FS6 will reduce pain and swelling for the elderly adult suffering from swelling and pain in the heel and foot.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.
All orders are processed and fulfilled by Optomo. If you have any questions about your order please contact Optomo on 1300 725 255.
Accepted Forms of Payment
- You can pay by Visa, MasterCard or American Express and:
- You can also pay by PayPal if you prefer this method.
- All prices on the website are in Australian Dollars and include GST where applicable.
Goods and Services Tax - GST
As an Australia-based reseller, Optomo is required to charge GST where applicable. Nearly all products on Optomo's sites must have GST included, but some products are exempt. In any case the amount of tax charged will appear with the price, and is totaled in the checkout procedure.
When you place your order you will receive a confirmation that will include an appropriate Tax Invoice, indicating the taxable items and the appropriate tax amount. You will not receive a second Tax Invoice with the physical goods so you should keep the confirmation email.
We only ship to Australian addresses.
All orders where possible are sent by Australia Post eParcel system and can be tracked throughout the delivery process. If you are not at the specified address to accept delivery your order will be taken to the nearest post office and a note left in your letterbox. You can provide written permission to leave the goods unattended at your front door, however please bear in mind that this will void your insurance cover. We can deliver to PO Boxes.
The standard delivery fee is a flat rate of $12.10 for regular courier delivery in Australia. For orders that are very bulky or going to a remote address, then we may need to charge extra for freight.
Some extra large items such as massage tables or bulk orders will be subject to an extra delivery cost.
Estimated Delivery Times
QLD Metro - 1-2 days
NSW Metro - 2-3 days
QLD Country - 2-3 days
NSW Country - 3-4 days
VIC Metro - 3-4 days
SA Metro - 3-4 days
ACT - 2-3 days
VIC Country - 4-5 days
SA Country - 4-5 days
TAS - 5-7 days
WA Metro - 5-7 days
NT - 5-7 days
WA Country - 7-10 days
Credit Card Security
Our shopping cart pages use full 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transaction encryption to ensure all our customer's personal details are safe and secure. You can see that our checkout pages are secure by checking for a padlock icon on the status bar (must be enabled) of your browser. Our online transactions are handled by eWay who are externally audited each year to ensure we are Tier 1 PCI-DSS compliant, the highest level of compliance mandated by the major credit card schemes.
12 Month Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Terms and Conditions, Returns and Refund Policy
We abide by the Consumer Guarantees, Warranties and Refunds policy of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Optomo offers a 12 month warranty against defects on all products. This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under law.
If you wish to make a warranty claim please contact us by phone, email or surface mail.
If you have a problem with your order we require you contact us within 7 days of receipt of the order.
Returns and Refunds
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased meet the following criteria:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement.
- Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase
- Do not do perform as you were led to believe.
Optomo will exchange or refund a product that meets the above return and refund requirements. You are required to return the product in its original condition, preferably in its box undamaged, together with proof of purchase.
Defective products will be either repaired or replaced with the original product purchased, however if this is not able to be done a full refund will be provided.
Optomo will pay the freight for the return of products and also for the resupply of products where applicable.
Optomo will also agree to exchange products where the customer has ordered the incorrect size or type providing the customer pays the return and resupply freight costs. Where a different product is resupplied there may be a cost adjustment.
You are not entitled to a refund when you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can't afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Choose the incorrect size and/or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior in advance of purchase
- Were responsible for causing the fault or defect.
Optomo reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee if the goods are returned without the original box, have clear signs of use or without the original product packaging and accessories.
In these cases the Customer is required to pay the return freight to Optomo.