Returns and Refunds
If you have a problem with your order we require you contact us within 30 days of receipt of the order.
Check that you qualify for a return:
- Were the items purchased in the last 30 days?
- Are your items in their original condition, unworn and unused?
- Are they still in their original packaging, which must be in original condition?
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased meet the following criteria:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement.
- Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase
Optomo will exchange or refund a product that meets the above return and refund requirements. You are required to return the product in its original condition, preferably in its box undamaged, together with proof of purchase.
If a product is defective the customer may choose to have it either repaired, replaced or a full refund provided (including shipping fees).
Optomo will pay the freight for the return of products and also for the resupply of products where applicable. The customer will pay for return freight if the above conditions are not met.
Optomo will also agree to exchange products where the customer has ordered the incorrect size or type and will pay the return and resupply freight costs. Where a different product is resupplied there may be a cost adjustment.
Optomo reserves the right to refuse a return if the goods are returned without the original box, have clear signs of use or without the original product packaging and accessories.