Returns and Refunds
If you have a problem with your order we require you contact us within 30 days of receipt of the order.
Check that you qualify for a return:
- Were the items purchased in the last 30 days?
- Are your items in their original condition, unworn and unused?
- Are they still in their original packaging, which must be in original condition?
You are entitled to return goods and ask for a refund, exchange or repair if the goods you purchased meet the following criteria:
- Have a fault that you could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Are not the same as the description provided by the salesperson or advertisement.
- Do not match the sample you were shown at the time of purchase
Optomo will exchange or refund a product that meets the above return and refund requirements. You are required to return the product in its original condition, preferably in its box undamaged, together with proof of purchase.
If a product is defective the customer may choose to have it either repaired, replaced or a full refund provided (including shipping fees).
Return freight charges must be paid by the customer, unless the item being returned is faulty. Contact Optomo on 1300 725 255 to arrange freight for a faulty item.
Please note returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Optomo reserves the right to refuse a return if the goods are returned without the original box, have clear signs of use or without the original product packaging and accessories.