Veinoplus Sport brings the unique Dual Recovery concept. Applied on calf muscles, it enables a global recovery thanks to the Second Heart's activation. Used on other muscles, it provides a local recovery (pain relief, prevention of DOMS and cramps). Veinoplus Sport has been specifically developed to speed up recovery after an effort.
Why use Veinoplus Sport?
- A recovery equivalent to active recovery,
- Clinically proven results,
- Easy-to-use with only one program,
- Efficiency endorsed by professionals in all sports!
When to use Veinoplus Sport?
- After training sessions
- During competitions
- In transports
How does it work?
1. Apply the electrodes on calves for global recovery, or other muscles for a local recovery
2. Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
3. Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 30 minutes. You can stop the stimulation at any time: Veinoplus takes only a few minutes to be efficient!
4. No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Veinoplus engineers have developed the Second Heart® Technology concept, an innovative and patented electro-myostimulation technology which enables to use "naturally" the muscular pumps to optimize the recovery in sports.
As a result, Veinoplus® Sport allows you to access to the best recovery bringing advantages of an active recovery in a situation equivalent to still rest or passive recovery.
Muscle oxygen consumption, when stimulated with Veinoplus® Sport, is not significant on the contrary to active recovery, whereas blood inflow and outflow are increased to facilitate and speed up the elimination of waste and metabolites.
The device combines 3 effects, in only one program:
- improvement of recovery thanks to an increase of blood flows,
- relaxing effect
- local analgesic effect
Using Veinoplus® Sport on calves activates your Peripheral Heart and will provide you with a unique and totally innovative "whole body" or "global" recovery. It has the same effects as an active recovery, in a resting situation (passive recovery).
Using Veinoplus® Sport on other muscles (quadriceps, hamstrings, upper limbs...), will provide you a targeted "local recovery" on the muscles which have been involved in exercise (prevention of soreness and cramps).
Veinoplus Sport : the Dual Recovery concept
Depending on type and intensity of your sport practice, you can choose between 2 complementary modalities of recovery : "whole-body" recovery and local recovery.
"Whole-body" recovery :
Applied on calf muscles, Veinoplus Sport activates the "whole-body" recovery :
- Faster elimination of metabolites accumulated during an effort (lactate)
- Faster return to initial pH
- Increase of blood circulation (arterial inflow and venous return)
Local recovery :
Used in conjunction with "whole-body" recovery, Veinoplus Sport targets specific muscles involved in your sport, for an optimal recovery.
- Draining effect on post-trauma edema and faster resorption of hematomas.
- Faster local elimination of metabolites by increasing arterial blood inflow containing nutrients and oxygen.
Veinoplus Sport decreases post-exercise muscle soreness related to muscular micro-trauma and accumulation of metabolites during the effort.
Veinoplus Sport local recovery modality can be adaptated to each sport's specificity.
Veinoplus® Sport model 2.1 is an internal battery powered neuromuscular stimulator that causes contractions by electrically stimulating the calf muscles (for a “whole body recovery”) or other muscles (“for a local recovery”) by means of non-invasive self-adhesive Veinoplus® pack electrodes. Stimulation sessions from 10 to 30 min. Veinoplus® Sport can facilitate and speed up recovery after exercise and consequently improve practice, results and performance in sport. Veinoplus® Sport can be used in all sports generating lactic acid, muscle fatigue as well as in sports with a significant venous stasis due to prolonged standing. Effects of Veinoplus® Sport: blood flow increase, pain relief, relaxation of muscles, acceleration of the elimination of metabolites generated by intense exercise prevention of cramps, restoration of performance.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery type 1604A or 7.2 - 9V rechargeable batteries
- Input power: < 0.5W
- Output power: < 0.05 W
- Single channel device providing low voltage and low frequency stimulation in a pre-set pattern.
- Voltage waveform shape: rectangular and monophasic
- Peak voltage at maximum settings: 50 Vp ± 5% when loaded with resistance in range from 250 to 10000 Ohm
- Current intensity waveform: Biphasic and DC balanced
- Peak value of the current Intensity: 100 mA ± 5% when loaded with 500 Ohms resistance
- Frequency of stimulation impulses is modulated from 1 Hz to 250 Hz
- Pulse duration ranges from 25 to 240 microseconds
- Rates of stimulated muscle pulsations ranged from 2 beats to 120 beats per minute.
- Duration of stimulation session: 30 minutes with a beep every 10 min. 30 min automatic shut-OFF.
- Intensity of stimulation can be controlled by user (from 1 to 50)
- Controls buttons: - 1 pushbutton switch to turn ON and OFF the stimulation
- 2 pushbuttons: (+) and (–) to increase or decrease the intensity
- Display: Flat screen size: W 4.3 cm x H 3.2 cm and backlighted LCD screen shows: - cumulative count of number of session
- elapsed time during each session.
- intensity of stimulation
- battery charge icon is flashing when battery needs replacement
- Enclosure: white rigid plastic shell. Size: L14.7xW5.7xH2.0 cm
- 1 pair of electrodes Veinoplus® Pack. Self-adhesive. Oval shape. Size 8x13 cm. Low resistance.
- 1 conductor cable for connecting the electrodes. Approximative length (w/o plug) 135.5 cm.
- Multilingual instruction manual
- 1 9V alkaline battery
- 1 lanyard
- 1 carrying case: L25xW4.8xH17.5cm
Clinical studies were carried out by INSEP (National Institute of Sport, Performance and Expertise) (Research Department) in highly trained players.
Recovery After High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise in Elite Soccer Players Using VEINOPLUS Sport Technology for Blood-Flow Stimulation
Conclusions of the study:
The group who recovered with Veinoplus Sport had better results on performances mesured 1 hour after exercise in comparison with the passive-recovery group. That is to say, compared with passive recovery, electric stimulation using Veinoplus Sport improved anaerobic performance at 1 hour postintervention.
The authors concluded that these responses may be considered beneficial for athletes engaged in sports with successive rounds interspersed with short, passive recovery periods.
Effects of Veinoplus stimulation, passive and active recovery methods on short-term repeated performance in highly trained players
Conclusions of the study:
In comparison to passive recovery, a beneficial effect with Veinoplus was observed on performance restoration. Veinoplus recovery modality clearly showed a faster return to initial values of blood lactate and pH during the recovery period, compared to passive recovery.
The authors concluded that blood flow stimulation from Veinoplus device is an effective intervention to improve short-term recovery between two exhaustive exercises and could be useful during half-time.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.
I would without a doubt recommend the Veinoplus Sport to any sports person wanting to recover quicker and better from exercise or from minor injuries.
I just received my Veinoplus and I love it. It really reduces my pain levels and is relaxing to use. Makes recovery from the gym a much more pleasant experience.
Do you have a question? Ask your question
No one has asked any questions yet.
All orders where possible are sent via a courier service and can be tracked throughout the delivery process. Please contact us to receive your order tracking details if you did not receive an automatic email with them. You can provide written permission to leave the goods unattended at your front door, however please bear in mind that this will void your insurance cover. We can deliver to PO Boxes in most cases except for large bulky items. (Eg. Massage tables, BOSU etc.)
The standard delivery fee is a flat rate of $11 + GST for regular courier delivery in Australia. For orders that are very bulky or going to a remote address we may need to charge extra for freight.
Bulky Orders/Remote Destinations
Some orders that are large size or extra heavy may result in an extra shipping cost. Also some orders to remote destinations may also be charged extra for shipping. In these cases we will notify you with the extra costs before dispatch.
New Zealand Deliveries
Deliveries to NZ are sent via Express Courier International and require a signature upon delivery. The cost for delivery to NZ is $15 for parcels under 2kg and an extra $5 per kg for parcels over 2kg. We will contact you to confirm the shipping charge if extra is required. There is no free delivery option to NZ. Extra large products such as Massage Table cannot be sent to NZ. If a product is faulty and needs to be returned then Optomo will pay for the freight, if the product is being returned for another reason then the customer will pay freight.
Estimated Delivery Times (Business Days)
- QLD Metro - 1-2 days
- NSW Metro - 2-3 days
- QLD Country - 3-4 days
- NSW Country - 3-4 days
- VIC Metro - 3-4 days
- ACT - 3-4 days
- SA Metro - 4-5 days
- VIC Country - 4-5 days
- SA Country - 5-7 days
- TAS - 5-7 days
- WA Metro - 5-7 days
- NT - 7-10 days
- WA Country - 7-10 days
- NZ - 3-5 days
Express delivery is available for certain destinations within the Australia Post Express network. Orders need to be placed before 1pm AEST and costs start from $15.00 +GST (Bulky items or remote locations may cost more). Please contact us for an express delivery quote.