Veinoplus Back is a stimulator designed to soothe back pain. It offers a unique program of pain relief and relaxing massage which acts on the three main areas of the back. Compact and easy to use, you can take it anywhere.
Why use Veinoplus Back?
1. Soothe back pain
2. Deliver a relaxing massage
3. Relieve muscle spasms
4. Release natural endorphins to relieve general pain
How does it work?
1. Apply the electrodes on painflul area (shoulders-neck/ middle back /lumbar region)
2. Increase the intensity slowly and progressively
3. Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 45 minutes.
4. No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!
Treatment session is 45 minutes. Signal of stimulation combines a TENS and a NMES component. TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is widely recognized to alleviate pain whereas NMES (Neuro-muscular Electrical Stimulation) stimulates the muscles to cause their contractions and can relieve (relax) muscle spasms. Veinoplus® Back combines 4 effects aiming back pain relief into one single stimulation program. Itis designed to relieve pain by local analgesia in the area of stimulation, deliver a relaxing massage to the area of stimulation, relieve muscle spasm in the area of stimulation and allow the release of natural endorphins to relieve general pain.
- Power supply: 9V alkaline battery type 1604A or 7.2 - 9V rechargeable batteries
- Input power: < 0.5W
- Output power: < 0.05 W
- Single channel device providing low voltage and low frequency stimulation in a pre-set pattern.
- Voltage waveform shape: rectangular and monophasic
- Peak voltage at maximum settings: 50 Vp ± 5% when loaded with resistance in range from 250 to 10000 Ohm
- Current intensity waveform: Biphasic and DC balanced
- Peak value of the current Intensity: 100 mA ± 5% when loaded with 500 Ohms resistance
- Frequency of stimulation impulses is modulated from 1 Hz to 250 Hz
- Pulse duration ranges from 25 to 240 microseconds
- Rates of stimulated muscle pulsations ranged from 2 beats to 120 beats per minute.
- Duration of stimulation session: 45 minutes. Automatic shut-OFF.
- Intensity of stimulation can be controlled by user (from 1 to 50)
- Controls buttons: - 1 pushbutton switch to turn ON and OFF the stimulation
- 2 push buttons: (+) and (–) to increase or decrease the intensity
- Display: Flat screen size: W 4.3 cm x H 3.2 cm and backlighted LCD screen shows: - Total time counter
- Remaining time for each session.
- Intensity of stimulation
- Battery charge icon is flashing when battery needs replacement
- Enclosure: white rigid plastic shell. Size: L14.7xW5.7xH2.0 cm
- 1 pair of electrodes Veinoplus® Pack. Self-adhesive. Oval shape. Size 8x13 cm. Low resistance.
- 1 conductor cable for connecting the electrodes. Approximative length (w/o plug) 135.5 cm.
- Multilingual instruction manual
- 1 9V alkaline battery
- 1 lanyard
- 1 black pouch (L20xW15cm)
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.
There are no reviews for this product.
Do you have a question? Ask your question
Hi , Just needing to know what wattage it is as I'm on stand alone solar it's very important that I know how much power electrical products use. Thanks LizaShow answers
All orders where possible are sent via a courier service and can be tracked throughout the delivery process. Please contact us to receive your order tracking details if you did not receive an automatic email with them. You can provide written permission to leave the goods unattended at your front door, however please bear in mind that this will void your insurance cover. We can deliver to PO Boxes in most cases except for large bulky items. (Eg. Massage tables, BOSU etc.)
The standard delivery fee is a flat rate of $11 + GST for regular courier delivery in Australia. For orders that are very bulky or going to a remote address we may need to charge extra for freight.
Bulky Orders/Remote Destinations
Some orders that are large size or extra heavy may result in an extra shipping cost. Also some orders to remote destinations may also be charged extra for shipping. In these cases we will notify you with the extra costs before dispatch.
New Zealand Deliveries
Deliveries to NZ are sent via Express Courier International and require a signature upon delivery. The cost for delivery to NZ is $15 for parcels under 2kg and an extra $5 per kg for parcels over 2kg. We will contact you to confirm the shipping charge if extra is required. There is no free delivery option to NZ. Extra large products such as Massage Table cannot be sent to NZ. If a product is faulty and needs to be returned then Optomo will pay for the freight, if the product is being returned for another reason then the customer will pay freight.
Estimated Delivery Times (Business Days)
- QLD Metro - 1-2 days
- NSW Metro - 2-3 days
- QLD Country - 3-4 days
- NSW Country - 3-4 days
- VIC Metro - 3-4 days
- ACT - 3-4 days
- SA Metro - 4-5 days
- VIC Country - 4-5 days
- SA Country - 5-7 days
- TAS - 5-7 days
- WA Metro - 5-7 days
- NT - 7-10 days
- WA Country - 7-10 days
- NZ - 3-5 days
Express delivery is available for certain destinations within the Australia Post Express network. Orders need to be placed before 1pm AEST and costs start from $15.00 +GST (Bulky items or remote locations may cost more). Please contact us for an express delivery quote.