DeRoyal Warrior 2 Knee Brace Half Wrap for knee ligament instabilities and injuries.
- New half-wrap design to optimize individual patient fit and comfort
- Integrated anti-migration strip (pull-up designs) for superior fixture and reduced slippage
- Flex-tab feature to prevent hinge digging or irritation
- Plaited stretch-nylon material (engineered for swimwear) helps wick away moisture and promote aeration behind the leg and popliteal region
- Waffled spacer fabric promotes breathability and a cooler environment
- Removable condyle pads for increased comfort and stability
- Easy-grip silicone pull tabs for easier donning and doffing
- Two detachable, medial/lateral half-moon shaped buttresses (pull-up style) and one detachable, inferior half-moon shaped buttress (half-wrap) for patellar control
- Optional flexion/extension stops (0° to 100° in 10° increments) for range motion control
INDICATIONS: Mild to moderate ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL; Combined ligament instabilities; Patellar subluxation
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.
Size: Measure circumference 6” above mid-patella
X Small - 13-15.5 inches
Small - 15.5 - 18.5 inches
Medium - 18.5 - 21 inches
Large - 21 - 23.5 inches
X Large - 23.5 - 26.5 inches
XX Large - 26.5 - 29.5 inches
XXX Large - 29.5 - 32 inches
There are no reviews for this product.
Do you have a question? Ask your question
No one has asked any questions yet.
All orders where possible are sent via a courier service and can be tracked throughout the delivery process. Please contact us to receive your order tracking details if you did not receive an automatic email with them. You can provide written permission to leave the goods unattended at your front door, however please bear in mind that this will void your insurance cover. We can deliver to PO Boxes in most cases except for large bulky items. (Eg. Massage tables, BOSU etc.)
The standard delivery fee is a flat rate of $11 + GST for regular courier delivery in Australia. For orders that are very bulky or going to a remote address we may need to charge extra for freight.
Bulky Orders/Remote Destinations
Some orders that are large size or extra heavy may result in an extra shipping cost. Also some orders to remote destinations may also be charged extra for shipping. In these cases we will notify you with the extra costs before dispatch.
New Zealand Deliveries
Deliveries to NZ are sent via Express Courier International and require a signature upon delivery. The cost for delivery to NZ is $15 for parcels under 2kg and an extra $5 per kg for parcels over 2kg. We will contact you to confirm the shipping charge if extra is required. There is no free delivery option to NZ. Extra large products such as Massage Table cannot be sent to NZ. If a product is faulty and needs to be returned then Optomo will pay for the freight, if the product is being returned for another reason then the customer will pay freight.
Estimated Delivery Times (Business Days)
- QLD Metro - 1-2 days
- NSW Metro - 2-3 days
- QLD Country - 3-4 days
- NSW Country - 3-4 days
- VIC Metro - 3-4 days
- ACT - 3-4 days
- SA Metro - 4-5 days
- VIC Country - 4-5 days
- SA Country - 5-7 days
- TAS - 5-7 days
- WA Metro - 5-7 days
- NT - 7-10 days
- WA Country - 7-10 days
- NZ - 3-5 days
Express delivery is available for certain destinations within the Australia Post Express network. Orders need to be placed before 1pm AEST and costs start from $15.00 +GST (Bulky items or remote locations may cost more). Please contact us for an express delivery quote.